Bandai Namco has announced and detailed the upcoming open beta for their highly anticipated manga/anime fighting title, Jump Force.
The upcoming open beta is set to launch next week on January 18th and will run until January 20th. There will be a total of four 3-hour sessions and players will have the ability to play on 5 different stages and have 17 characters to choose from. The open beta will be available for both PS4 and Xbox One users, pre-download the beta on the 17th.
Check out the full schedule of game sessions down below:
Here’s the full schedule for all four three-hour sessions:
Friday, January 18th at 4:00am – 7:00am PST
Friday, January 18th at 9:00pm – 12:00am PST
Saturday, January 19th at 8:00am – 11:00am PST
Sunday, January 20th at 12:00pm – 3:00pm PST
In recent news Jump Force news, Bandai has released a new trailer for new of their recently announced characters — Asta and Deku. The new gameplay trailer showcases the two new heroes in action, check it out in the full article right here!
Jump Force is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on February 15. Are you excited for the upcoming open beta? Let us know in the comments below!
- Jump Force Story Trailer Released, Showcases Why All These Iconic Characters Link Up
- New Jump Force Trailer Showcases Deku and Asta in Gameplay Action, Watch Here
- New Jump Force Gameplay Trailer Showcases the Entire Roster in Action, Watch the Full Trailer Here
- Jump Force Adds Three New Characters from Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Bleach
- Jump Force Paris Games Week 2018 Trailer Released; Showcases Release Date and New Characters