Bandai Namco has announced and detailed the upcoming open beta for their highly anticipated manga/anime fighting title, Jump Force.
The upcoming open beta is set to launch next week on January 18th and will run until January 20th. There will be a total of four 3-hour sessions and players will have the ability to play on 5 different stages and have 17 characters to choose from. The open beta will be available for both PS4 and Xbox One users, pre-download the beta on the 17th.
Check out the full schedule of game sessions down below:
Here’s the full schedule for all four three-hour sessions:
Friday, January 18th at 4:00am – 7:00am PST
Friday, January 18th at 9:00pm – 12:00am PST
Saturday, January 19th at 8:00am – 11:00am PST
Sunday, January 20th at 12:00pm – 3:00pm PST
In recent news Jump Force news, Bandai has released a new trailer for new of their recently announced characters — Asta and Deku. The new gameplay trailer showcases the two new heroes in action, check it out in the full article right here!
Jump Force is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on February 15. Are you excited for the upcoming open beta? Let us know in the comments below!
- Bandai Namco Announces Latest Hero to Join Jump Force, My Hero Academia’s Number One Hero All Might
- New Jump Force Gameplay Trailer for Yugi Released, Check Out Some of his Crazy Moves
- New Jump Force Trailer Showcases All of the Characters Included in the Main Roster
- Latest Jump Force Story Trailer Showcases Main Villains’ Intentions, Jump Fusing With Reality, and Much More
- Bandai Namco Releases New Gameplay Trailer for Jotaro and Dai; Character Roster Officially Complete, More Characters to Come as DLC