Developers Tripwire and Saber Interactive have rolled out a brand new update for Killing Floor 2, called Neon Nightmares and will bring new content to the game.
Check out the trailer down below:
The Neon Nightmares is Killing Floor 2’s latest content update and will see new weapons and a new map to the game for free. Yes, that’s right, this is not a paid DLC, but rather a free update provided by the developers in an attempt to bring players back to a game that’s very well-received.
The trailer, which is above for your viewing, gives players an insight into what to expect when it comes to Neon Nightmares. New weapons including the bow and arrow will finally be added to the game alongside a preview of the new map.
“The Neon Nightmares content update for Killing Floor 2 is here and free for owners of the game! New weapons, map and more”
Killing Floor 2’s Neon Nightmares is out now and free for all. What are your thoughts on this content update? Let us know in the comments down below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news releasing.
Source: PlayStation Youtube
- PUBG’s Latest Trailer Focuses all About Upcoming Season 7 of Content
- Sea of Thieves Ships of Fortune is April’s Free Monthly Update
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Battle Pass Trailer Shows off New Exciting Loot
- Fortnite Winterfest Launch Trailer Takes Players to The Winter Wonderland
- New Map, Weapons, and Glider Confirmed for PUBG Season 6, Watch New Trailer Here