It’s been a while since we saw a true and realistic medieval experience without all the magic, witches and flying dragons. This is exactly what Warhorse Studios aim to achieve with Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s release is just a few days away, but prepare yourself for a huge Day One patch. The update is reportedly around 23GB, and adds multiple new events, rebalances money and experience gaining mechanics and performs general combat improvements alongside several other bug fixes and enhancements.
- Addition of multiple new events to the open world.
- Massive improvement in dialogue animations.
- Gaining money and experience is rebalanced.
- Weapon and armour stats are rebalanced.
- General combat improvements.
- Improved NPC reaction time.
- Sound propagation adjusted.
- Archery is now possible in stealth mode.
- Improved Persuasion UI.
- Plus numerous other bug fixes and improvements.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance releases on February 13th for PS, Xbox One, and PC. Make sure to stick around as we will release our impressions of the game once it drops to help you decide whether to pick it up or wait till it’s on sale.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Box Art Revealed
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has Sold 300,000 Copies On Steam
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Gets A New Gameplay Trailer
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Unresponsive PS4 R2 Button Fix Coming Soon
- Kingdom Come Deliverance 23GB Day One Patch Explained By Devs