Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the realistic RPG from Warhorse studio been doing pretty well so far. Designer Daniel Vávra announced on Czech TV that the game had sold 300,000 units on Steam and more than 100,000 units at retail. Along with being one of Steam’s top sellers, Kingdom Come: Deliverance has had a pretty great concurrent player count, hitting 75,480 players in the past 24 hours.
While the game has had some pretty strong statistics, the game hasn’t been without fault. Since launch, many players have been complaining about framerate issue and quest bugs. Warhorse has stated that a fix for these problems should be coming out in the next two weeks.
Don’t know what Kingdom Come Deliverance is about? Check out the game’s official excerpt below:
‘You’re Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!’
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Thoughts on the title? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Sells 1 Million Copies
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Box Art Revealed
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Gets A New Gameplay Trailer
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Day One Patch Detailed; Over 23GB in Size
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Dev Shares His Opinion on Difficulty in AAA Games; Games Are “More and More Forgiving”