Publisher Deep Silver and developer Warhorse Studios’ medieval RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, released back in February 2018 to favourable reviews, praising the game’s realism and overall atmosphere.
Considering Kingdom Come: Deliverance received all its promised content expansions and DLC, the publisher finally revealed the Royal Collector’s Edition. The bundle features the Royal Edition of the game with all its released DLCs, a double-sided poster, a 15cm tall of Theresa, a curated soundtrack CD, and much more goodies. All the content are showcased in the picture above. Here is everything you will get for the Royal Collector’s Edition.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition
- Double-Sided Poster featuring “A Woman’s Lot”-Artwork and world map
- 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Theresa, painted in silver and with an antique finish
- Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on Audio-CD
- Making of Kingdom Come and Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come on Blu-Ray
- Decorative Metal-Pin with Kingdom Come: Deliverance Logo
The game received a total of five content expansion during its lifetime. Here they are.
- Treasures of the Past
- From The Ashes
- The Amorous Adventures of bold Sir Hans Capon
- Band of Bastards
- A Woman’s Lot
Kingdom Come: Royal Edition becomes available on June 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
[Source: Press Release]
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s final DLC is out this month and lets you play as a woman
- Mod Support Is Inbound For Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has sold two million copies
- Join a Band of Bastards in today’s new Kingdom Come DLC
- Metro: Exodus Has Officially Gone Gold, New Release Date Announced; New Daunting Title Sequence Revealed