The Xbox One download size of Rockstar Games’ remaster of 2011’s L.A. Noire has been revealed. When view directly from the Xbox Marketplace place the detective title will take up 17.08 GB on your machine. The remaster completely revamps the visuals of the original title, boosting it’s resolution to a crisp 1080p for the standard Xbox One and 4k assets for Xbox One X. Smaller improvements include enhanced lighting, better clouds, new camera angles and high-resolution textures.
It also includes a couple new additions to the title such as new collectibles, new suits (with new abilities) and comes bundled with all previously released content.
‘Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what’s right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core. ‘
L.A. Noire launches 14 November on Xbox One, PS4, selected VR headsets and Switch.
- L.A. Noire On Nintendo Switch Will Require An SD Card
- L.A. Noire Is Out Now For Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One
- Rockstar Announces ‘L.A. Noire’ For Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One
- Crime and Mystery Title The Raven Remastered Releases in March
- L.A. Noire Physical Release Requires You To Download An Additional 14GB of Game Data