505 Games And Roll 7’s high-octane competitive sports title, Laser League is set to enter early access from today. In celebration of this launch, 505 and Roll 7 have discounted the title by 30% which means you can pick up the title for only $9.99 from today.
Alongside the launch, the team has dropped a short promo video of the game’s first live event
“We have been working on this title in one way, shape or form since 2014 – so we are ecstatic about finally getting it into player’s hands,” said Simon Bennett, studio director at Roll7. “Early Access marks the next phase of the development process, offering our teams an opportunity to gather and implement player feedback in order to further refine the overall game ahead of a full commercial launch in the near future.”
Early Access comes with six classes, three international stadiums, 12 laser maps, 16 powerups, over 60 characters, and more than 250 character customisations. Servers will be launching in North America, Europe, Russia, and Singapore
Laser League is out now exclusive on PC. Thoughts on this title? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Laser League Lands On PS4 and Xbox One
- Laser League Lands For All Platforms May 10th
- Second Round Of Laser League Closed Beta Starts This Weekend
- Laser League Dev Talks PSVR Possibility, Turning It into an eSport and Importance of Communication
- Day Z Final Build Will Launch On Both PS4 And Xbox One At The Same Time