Bend Studio has released a new trailer for their upcoming post-apocalyptic title, Days Gone and this one is centered around a little backstory for our main character – Deacon.
For a while now we haven’t really got a chance to learn who Deacon is as a person and I think this trailer does a good job of giving us a little trickle of backstory for our hero. The trailer has Deacon stumbling about the church where he and his wife, Sara, got married.
However, as we were taken back to a flashback to see a younger Deacon and Sara, trouble is sturring right outside the church. Bend Studio seems like they know how to handle a post-apocalyptic setting as the tension is high and subtle emotion hits you right in the gut.
Check out the new trailer down below:
Struggling to find his wife, Deacon only has a picture to remember her by. There’s no word if Sara died or not, so perhaps when the game launches we will see a lovely reunion of the two.
Bend Studio has been releasing a ton of new trailers for their highly anticipated game. If you want to check out some more including ones that center around traversal, surviving the open world, and an in-depth look at some of the special/collector editions of the game, click here!
Days Gone is set to release for the PlayStation 4 on April 26. Are you excited for the upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- “Creating Deacon’s Bike” In Days Gone is Super Integral to the Game; New Trailer Released
- Days Gone Roughly 30 Hours to Complete, 6 Hours of Cutscenes to be Included
- Latest Story Trailer for Days Gone Showcases Deacon’s Backstory, Apocalyptic World, and Much More
- Latest Days Gone Trailer Focuses on the Infected Predators Including Bears, Wolves, and Much More
- Days Gone Trailer Showcases the Struggles of Surviving the Post-Apocalyptic