The new update, which is titled patch 1.34*, is available right now! The new update is quite large bringing a ton of great free content to the players. Not only do users get 5 new cars, but they also get the addition of the GT LEague mode, a new Track, and much more!
Check out the new trailer for the Gran Turismo update as well as the patch notes for the update provided by the PS Blog down below:
Five new vehicles are gracing the tarmac at Brand Central this month, including the new Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19 which made its debut at this year’s prestigious North American International Auto Show.
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
New Track — Autopolis International Racing Course
The picturesque Autopolis is a challenging race track located in the middle of a mountain range on the southwestern island of Japan. While sector one is a simple high-speed section, complex consecutive corners of all speed ranges await players in sectors two and three. With a maximum upward slope of 7.2% and 10% downward, there are plenty of ups and downs on this track, and driving a full lap without mistakes requires high concentration.
This month, to celebrate the release of the Supra RZ ’19, we’ve added a dedicated league event which pits old versus new, as well as updated five existing events with new rounds.
- Supra Legend（Amateur League)
Beginner League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
Amateur League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup +
Professional League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Premium Sports Lounge
- 2 new rounds added to the All Japan GT Car Championships
Endurance League Update:
- 1 new round added to the Gr.3 Endurance Series
Gran Turismo Sport is now available to play for the PS4. The new update for the game is also available to download right now. are you excited with the new additions to the game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.11 Adds Ten New Cars, New Maps and More
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.36 Now Live to Download, Full Set of Patch Notes Detailed
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.18 Adds Three New Events to the GT League, New “Dragon Trail” Layout and Adds GR Supra Racing Concept Car
- Gran Turismo Sport July Update Adds Eight New Cars, a New Circuit and More
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.38 Adds Five New Cars, Six New GT League Rounds, and More