Metro Exodus is one of the bigger titles to release in the month of February, and with the latest trailer for the game released, fans will get even more hyped for the post-apocalyptic shooter title!
The uncovered trailer for Metro Exodus is about 6 minutes long and showcases a ton of new information including some story bits, new gameplay mechanics, and much more. There’s a day a night cycle, an open world to explore, and a slew of enemies to take on, A4 studios seem to have to outdo themselves with their latest title.
Check out the new Uncovered trailer for yourself down below:
Trailer Description detailing the game’s story:
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created. Flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
Explore the Russian wilderness in vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky that spans an entire year through spring, summer, and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Metro Exodus is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on February 15. Are you excited for the post-apocalyptic story driven story? Let us know in the comments below!
- Review Roundup: Metro Exodus Boasts Broaden Horizons, New Gameplay Mechanics, and More
- Metro Exodus could arrive on the Windows Store this week, months ahead of Steam
- Metro Exodus’ story trailer shows off terrible men, but a beautiful train
- Boxed copies of Metro Exodus have Epic Games stickers on top of the Steam logo
- Metro Exodus scores – our roundup of the critics