Spider-Man PS4 is still a couple of weeks away, but Insomniac is not letting up with the hype as they release yet another trailer for the web-head, which focuses on his relationships.
If you’re following Spider-Man PS4, then you’re already aware of this trailer’s format. Jonah J. Jameson and Peter have a disagreement while managing to incorporate highlights from the trailer, it is still neat 3-weeks later from the first.
Check out this weeks trailer down below:
As you can see from the trailer above, we don’t only see some of Spider-Man’s allies like Mary Jane Watson, Miles Moreles, and Police Chief Watanabe, but we see some of the villains in the game like Rhino, Electro, and Vulture. Jameson even hints at “how many more freaks out there”, implying there probably even more villains who are still unannounced.
Spider-Man PS4 is slowly approaching but we are getting there. We recently learned that based on playtesters for the game stated that Spider-Man will take about 20 hours on default difficulty. That is a decent amount of time for just the main storyline, now add in side-quests, random worldly activities, and the therapeutic swinging, you could add another 20 hours easily. The release date is so close we can taste it.
Spider-Man PS4 is set to exclusively set to release for the PlayStation 4 on September 7th. Are you excited for the highly anticipated title? Let us know in the comments below!
- New Spider-Man PS4 Trailer Showcases Open-World; Introduces J Jonah Jameson “Just The Facts”
- Insomniac Games Reveals Average Length of Spider-Man Video Game
- Spider-Man PS4 Combat Trailer Showcases New Weapons, Move sets, and More; Spider-Punk Suit Debuts in Action
- Final Fantasy XIV’s Patch 4.3 Adds New Main and Side Quests, New Trial and Dungeon and New 24-Man Raid
- Free Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 Theme Available to Download Now; Countdown to Launch Starts Now