Bethesda has released a brand new trailer for their upcoming expansion in the massive online multiplayer title, The Elder Scrolls Online.
Titled as Greymoor – Descend into the Dark Heart of Skyrim, players will embark on a new adventure which is filled with new deathly plot, enemy types, and pivotal characters in the Elder Scrolls universe.
The latest trailer runs for about 2 minutes long and it shows off a good glimpse of what players should expect to see when they boot up the game! The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor is coming for PC/Mac on May 18 and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 2.
Check out the brand new trailer showcasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor – Descend into the Dark Heart of Skyrim
Learn more about the upcoming threat down below:
Descend into the Dark Heart of Skyrim and defend Tamriel against a new supernatural threat. Play the free Greymoor Prologue now and experience the year-long adventure that began in Harrowstorm and continues with the upcoming Greymoor Chapter and beyond.
Join Lyris Titanborn in investigating the foul machinations of the Icereach Coven and uncover a deathly plot that threatens to consume the home of the Nords. The Greymoor Prologue begins at 10 AM EDT on March 30th and is free for all Elder Scrolls Online players.
Begin your adventure by acquiring the free Quest Starter, titled “Prologue Quest: The Coven Conspiracy,” from the in-game Crown Store. Good luck!
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor is coming for PC/Mac on May 18 and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 2. Are you excited for upcoming expansion? Let us know in the comments below!
- Bethesda Releases New Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Trailer, Showcases the Rise of An Ancient Evil
- Bethesda Releases Launch Trailer for Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor
- Explore Skyrim for the thousandth time in The Elder Scrolls Online soon
- Bethesda Releases New The Elder Scrolls: Greymoor Trailer Showcasing Antiquity System
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Stonethorn Set to Release Later This Month; New Gameplay Trailer Released