Square Enix and Dontnod have finally released the first full trailer showcasing Life is Strange 2. Even with the trailer only coming in at 1 minute and 28 seconds long, fans got a good glimpse of what is to come.
The reveal trailer showcases our two main characters of season 2; 16-year old Sean and 9-year old Daniel Diaz who must flee from their house after a major accident. In the teaser trailer that released a little while back, we saw that a police cruiser got flipped over by what seems to be some type of kinetic energy. Whatever actually happened on the scene, the two brothers are now on the run to Mexico all while making tough decisions and keeping low.
Check out the trailer for yourself down below:
Life is Strange 2 features a fully new cast, a brand new setting, and new gameplay mechanics that will help push the franchise even further. Dontnod is extremely excited for fans to experience season 2 later next month.
“After the exciting adventures of Max and Chloe, we are extremely happy that you will all soon meet Sean and Daniel Diaz, our new protagonists, and follow them on their journey. We love diving back into the Life is Strange universe along with our lead writer, Jean-Luc Cano, to create our new story and characters”.
Life is Strange 2 episode 1 of 5 is set to release on September 27 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Sean and Daniel are “the perfect characters” to replace Life is Strange’s Max and Chloe
- Life is Strange Season 2 Episode 2 Set to Release January 24, New Live Action Trailer Released
- Check out 20 minutes of Life is Strange 2 gameplay
- Life is Strange studio has ‘lots of ideas’ for what happens after Season Two
- Life is Strange 2 Episode Two “Rules” Set to Release Early 2019