Dontnod Entertainment’s critically acclaimed episodic adventure game Life is Strange release on iPhone’s portable operating system, iOS, today. Apple iPhone and iPad users will be able to hop into the gripping journey of episodes 1 – 3 from today, while Episode 4 and 5 will be available in Q1 2018.
Alongside the help of Black Wing Foundation, the game features touch screen control support and the ability to share your progress on social media. There’s also an in-game photo mode and exclusive iMessage Stickers that can be unlocked.
Oskar Guilbert, CEO of Dontnod Entertainment, stated that the game will set a “new benchmark for adventure games on mobile” and that the team was excited to share the adventures of Max and Chloe to a new audience. “We welcome new players to Arcadia Bay’s community and look forward to discovering the story choices that they make during their stay.”
Life is Strange is currently available for PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One, in other news, the prequel to the series will be receiving it’s latest episode in the next couple of days, read more about it here.
‘While Life is Strange, the critically acclaimed graphic adventure by Dotnod has been confirmed to receive a sequel, the prequel to the original title Before the Storm has been receiving episodic content furthering the story of the original character set fans have grown to love.’
- Life is Strange: Before The Storm Episode 3 Set To Release December 20th
- Pre-register for Life Is Strange On Android From Today
- Life is Strange: Before The Storm’s Bonus Episode “Farewell” Now Available
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Confirmed Not To Be Life is Strange 2
- Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit world premiere: Life Is Strange, but not