During the Sony Staye of Play, they announced a special limited-edition PS4 Pro console bundle for Kojima’s highly anticipated title — Death Stranding!
The Death stranding PS4 Pro bundle will come with the game, a white matte finish, with two BT handprints that form the shapes of the world’s continents, and an orange translucent DualShock 4 wireless controller that is the same color as the game’s BB Pod. The limited-edition set will cost $399.99 USD and will be available alongside the official launch of the game on November 8th.
Check out the reveal trailer for the limited edition PS4 console for Death Stranding down below:
Description of Death Stranding’s PS4 limited-time console:
Inspired by the game, this new Limited Edition PS4 Pro features a white matte finish, with two BT handprints that form the shapes of the world’s continents. Sure to bring an otherworldly feel to your home entertainment setup, the bundle also includes an orange translucent DualShock 4 wireless controller that is the same color as the game’s BB Pod. Throughout the game, you can gently rock the controller to emulate holding the BB pod in your own hands.
The Limited Edition Death Stranding PS4 Pro Bundle will be available across select US and CAN retailers for $399.99 USD (MSRP) / $499.99 CAD (MSRP) on November 8, 2019.
Death Stranding is set to release exclusively for the PS4 on November 8th. are you excited for Kojima’s debut PS4 exclusive? Let us know in the comments below!
- Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PlayStation 4 Console Announced; Pre-Orders Now Live
- Death Stranding Won’t Require PS+ Subscription for Online Component
- Sony Celebrates the Fifth Anniversary of PS4, New Call of Duty Bundle Announced
- Death Stranding Receives November 8th Release Date; New 8-Minute Trailer, Collector Edition, and More Detailed
- Sony Unveils Four New DualShock 4 Controller Color Variants