Every now and then, it’s nice to have a little spice with our sugar. While Little Misfortune and the world around her is certainly cute, her adventure is steeped in spooky happenings. Take on the role of a young child that would do anything to bring happiness to her mommy. She will brave the unknown with the help of her guide, an ominous narrator by the name of Mr. Voice.
Little Misfortune is currently available on Steam, where it has received many very positive reviews for being super cute and loads of fun. The game will release on Nintendo Switch on May 29th, and will be the same price as it is on Steam, just $19.99. Which, given the reviews on Steam, is a fair price indeed.
Features List From Steam
⦁ You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
⦁ Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
⦁ Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
⦁ Missing children.
⦁ There’s a monster!
⦁ Fall in love.
⦁ Commit petty crimes.
⦁ Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
⦁ Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.
Little Misfortune Trailer
For more information on Little Misfortune, you can check out the game on Steam using the link above. You can also visit the games dedicated page on the official Nintendo website.
For more fun and spooky adventure games, check out my coverage of the recent Village Monsters gardening update.
Thank you mypotatogames!
- Vulpion – An Adorable Adventure with Foxes
- New Ring Fit Adventure Trailer Displays the Possibilities of Exercising and Playing a Game at the Same Time
- Nintendo Sells Well Over 800K Switches Over Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday Weekend
- Review Roundup: Ring Fit Adventure Brings a Fun New Way to Exercise
- Nintendo Switch Unit Sales Top 15 Million in North America Since Launch