Liveblog starts in:
Once again, major French publisher Ubisoft will be kicking off its E3 week with a press-conference presentation featuring all its upcoming games. The event will take place at LA’s Orpheum Theater at 1pm PDT (4pm EDT, 8pm UTC) on Monday, June 11.
A lot of Ubisoft’s presentation will likely focus on the same still-unreleased games discussed before last year’s E3. That includes open-ocean pirate game Skull & Bones, mysterious VR title Transference, toys-to-life space sim Starlink, and the surprising tonal shift of Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Expect announcement of new content for some of Ubisoft’s ongoing multiplayer games like For Honor and Rainbow Six Siege, too. Plus it wouldn’t be an Ubisoft press conference without new sequels in franchises like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and maybe a few others (is it time for another Watch Dogs game, yet?)
Whatever gets announced and shown, we’ll be on hand and updating you as it happens. Check for the link above when the countdown is complete to follow along.
- Rainbow Six Siege Hits 100,00 Concurrent Players On Steam
- Ubisoft No Longer Selling Starlink: Battle For Atlas Toys
- Ubisoft confirms its usual E3 press conference, restoring some sense of normality to 2019
- Ubisoft at E3: Beyond Good & Evil is back
- Free games: Rainbow Six Siege’s next free weekend starts tomorrow