After a revamped and inspiring Career mode, improved gameplay fluidity and great visual upgrades made to the series in Madden NFL 18, EA Sports are back with the latest iteration of the franchise.
During EA’s E3 conference, the studio revealed Madden NFL 19. A few weeks ago, we got to see 2018’s Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee, wide receiver, Terrell Owens as the game’s Hall of Fame edition cover star. However, we still don’t know who will be on the standard edition’s cover. In addition to that, EA Sports surprisingly announced Madden NFL 19 is coming to a PC, a first in the series since 2007’s Madden 08. The official reveal trailer, found below, features some motivational speech, dramatic last-minute touchdowns and slow-motion tackles and dodges showcasing the game’s improved physics system.
Madden NFL 19 releases on August 10 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Madden NFL 19 PC System Requirements Revealed
- WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Collector’s Edition Features a Piece of his Iconic Robe, Exclusive In-game Items and More
- Toronto Raptors Star DeMar DeRozan Is The First Player To Grace Canadian Version Of NBA 2k18
- Superstar AJ Styles Revealed as WWE 2K19 Cover Star; Million-Dollar Challenge Kicked Off
- EA Sports Snatches UEFA Champions League License; FIFA 19 Champions Trailer Released