A big world premiere has aired during the Game Awards 2018 and a big surprise made its way into the audience — Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 has been announced!
The game is set to release exclusively on the Nintendo Switch and will put some of our favorite Marvel heroes together in an epic mash. The game will offer offline and online co-op play, check out the new gameplay announcement trailer down below:
In this new storyline, heroes and villains unite in a race across the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos. From Avengers Tower to the X-Mansion and beyond, every stop on the dangerous quest to thwart Thanos results in unexpected collisions of fan-favorite characters and iconic locations.
Get closer to the action by shifting the view to an over-the-shoulder “Heroic Camera” perspective—a series first that offers a more immersive way to play single-player or multiplayer on up to four systems.
Play online*, offline via local wireless, or simply pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend, so they can join your team. With another pair of Joy-Con™ controllers (sold separately), four players can team up on one system! The drop-in/drop-out co-op possibilities let players create their own “Ultimate Alliance” at will.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is set to release next year, 2019, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch. Stay tuned to Gameranx as we will be bringing you the latest news from the Award show!
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Finds its Official Release Date in July; New Box Art Released
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Release Window Revealed, Gameplay Showcased
- New Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order Gameplay of the X-Men Icon, Wolverine, Showcased
- New Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order Gameplay Showcases Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen
- Developer Rebellion Announced That Two Sniper Elite Titles Are Heading Towards the Nintendo Switch; Reveal Trailer Released