Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite new character batch releases on December 5, and features Spider-Man’s villain, Venom, alongside Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Black Widow and Winter Soldier.
Capcom released a brief description of each character’s background as well as some of heir signature moves and playstyles. The update releases on December 5th.
Returning to the series with some of his signature moves, Venom’s aggressive playstyle is further amplified in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. His new movement option is Venom Glide, a web zip of sorts, which can be aimed in six different directions, enabling him to keep the pressure going in his favor.
Black Widow’s gauntlets can fire off different projectiles that range from a sticky bomb to one that emits a nerve gas, which crumples the opponent. With the unique ability to perform evasive maneuvers, catching Black Widow will not be easy.
As a skilled assassin, Winter Soldier has various ways to debilitate opponents and excels at ground combat. Using his cybernetic arm, he can activate Metal Shield, which provides him with enough armor to not only ignore hits, but to walk away unscathed. Though his move set is limited with Metal Shield active, the potential for devastating punishes is massive.
Capcom also released an action-packed gameplay trailer featuring Venom, Winter Soldier and Black Widow.
- Capcom Set To Release All Megaman X Games On Switch
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Update Fixes Numerous Bugs and Tweaks Gameplay and Characters
- Daily Deal: LEGO Marvel Avengers Is 60% Off On Steam
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Features Signature Weapons, New Cosmetic Variations to the Guns
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Walkthrough | Level 7: Surtur-n Doom