Revealed via Twitter after a tease in October, all EA Access members will be able to play the base game itself, but get a few extras for the journey as well. Players will get access to Pathfinder Elite weapon set, Deep Space Explorer armor, Scavenger armor, two Pathfinder casual outfits, skins for the Nomad all-terrain vehicle, a pet Pyjak, a digital soundtrack, and the multiplayer deluxe launch and booster packs.
While Bioware has ended its support for the title, it’s still a game worth checking out especially considering players will have access to a host of new content to toy around with.
Mass Effect: Andromeda takes players to the Andromeda galaxy, far beyond the Milky Way. There, players will lead our fight for a new home in hostile territory where WE are the aliens. Play as the Pathfinder – a leader of a squad of military-trained explorers – with deep progression and customization systems. This is the story of humanity’s next chapter, and player choices throughout the game will ultimately determine our survival in the Andromeda Galaxy. As you unfold the mysteries of the Andromeda Galaxy and the hope for humanity lies on your shoulders – You must ask yourself… How far will you go?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Is Now Available On EA Access
- Daily Deal: Mass Effect: Andromeda Is Only 11.94 On Amazon PS4/Xbox One
- Daily Deal: Mass Effect Andromeda Is Only $9.99 On Amazon
- Daily Deal: Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 Is Only $12.99 On Amazon
- BioWare Dev Promises to Deliver on Anthem Post-Release Story DLC; Reflects on Andromeda’s Unfulfilled Story DLC