Sony has spilled the beans on this month’s PlayStation Plus games, and if you’re a fan of interactive drama, platforming, or darkish ARPGs, read on, dear friend. In what appears to be a primer for Detroit: Become Human, one of the complimentary titles is Quantic Dream’s Beyond: Two Souls. Personally, I found its supernatural, narrative-driven whirlwind to be extremely fascinating despite the odd controls, but then again, I’m a sucker for good stories. Next up is Rayman Legends, an exuberant and much-loved sidescroller that’s all about bringing down nightmares and saving the Glade of Dreams. Fans of the Risen games will have the chance to restore light to a world plagued by darkness in Risen 3: Titan Lords.
The complete list of PS Plus titles follows.
May 2018 PlayStation Plus games:
- Beyond: Two Souls, PlayStation 4
- Rayman Legends, PlayStation 4
- Risen 3: Titan Lords, PS3
- Eat Them!, PS3
- Furmins, PS Vita
- King Oddball, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS3, PS4)
If you haven’t already, make sure to stock up on last month’s freebies — they’ll be available to download for a little while longer.
- PS Plus November Games Revealed
- PlayStation Plus December 2017 Lineup is Live
- Sony Reveals PlayStation Plus Games of February
- March’s PS Plus Lineup Features A Couple Of Incredible PS4 Games
- Sony Has Revealed March’s PlayStation Plus Lineup