For every speed running Dark Souls master in the world, there are dozens like me who just can’t be arsed to contend with the game’s steep learning curve. Like, how am I supposed to know that Drogon is just chilling on a random ass bridge in the first five minutes of me gathering my bearings? And why are those red weirdos allowed to invade my game and make me consider retiring from my favorite lifelong hobby altogether? I get it. You’re awesome. Stop griefing me, losers! Oh, sorry, got off track: I think I might just try this Dark Souls board game instead, the expansions for which are now up to 25% off at Amazon.
- I Just Cannot Get Over These Wintertime $25 Kirby Figurines, Up For Pre-Order Now
- Catch Up on Borderlands, BioShock, and XCOM on Nintendo Switch With Collections Down to $35
- Catch Up on Borderlands, BioShock on Nintendo Switch With Collections Down to $35
- Save up to 43% on Anker Charging Products, Today Only
- Grab Three Final Fantasy XIV Expansions for $12 on PlayStation 4