MediEvil is one of Sony’s bigger titles for this Fall season and as we get closer to its release date, the developers are releasing more and more details about the game!
The latest trailer for MediEvil titled Changing One’s Perspective is focused on the new camera work in the remake title. The times changed since the game originally launched in 1998. If you managed to play the demo or check out the PS Undeground gameplay for MediEvil, you can tell the developers are really pouring a lot of time into re-creating this masterpiece.
Check out the latest trailer for MediEvil down below:
Nick Accordino Producer at SIE had this to say about the latest trailer for MediEvil, check it out down below:
Every kingdom has its share of threats, and the ones you’re about to face seem to have a bone to pick with you! If you think you might have trouble parsing through zombie parts, demolishing demons and mashing these monsters, we’ve got just the trick.
For those slightly fuzzy on the ways of the land (and who wouldn’t be after a few decades?) I present to you the Bonehead’s Guide to Gallowmere – four episodes of a new weekly video series to remind every loyal knight, new or old, of the essential skills needed to defend the kingdom. No more skulking in the shadows for you!
MediEvil remake is set to release for the PS4 on October 25th. Make sure you try out the new demo for the game! Let us know in the comments below!
- MediEvil Remake Demo Available to Download Right Now, New Trailer Released Watch Here
- MediEvil Trophies Leak Ahead of Official Release, Full List Detailed Here
- PlayStation Underground Showcases MediEvil Graphic Comparison in New 30-Minute Gameplay Demo
- Updated MediEvil Remake Short-Lived Demo Adds Stained Glass Demon, Extends Playtime, and More
- Review Roundup: MediEvil Remake Manages to Live up to the Original