Capcom has just released a new trailer for the upcoming release of the highly anticipated Mega Man 11. The trailer highlights several new stages and bosses including Bounce Man, this coincides with the release of a playable demo on the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One.
Capcom states, “players can choose from multiple difficulty levels before stepping into the boots of Mega Man himself with robot dog Rush by his side. In a stunningly hand-drawn, technically advanced pyramid environment, players are encouraged to use various tools including the new Double Gear system and various boss weapons to bust Block Man and absorb his powers”.
Mega Man 11 releases across North America on October 2nd both digitally and at retail for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and digitally on all platforms and Windows PC. In the US and Canada, a collector’s release is coming to Nintendo Switch in limited quantities and includes a new Mega Man 11 amiibo and more memorable, collectible goods.
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1+2 – Nintendo Switch Review
- Payday 2 Launches On Nintendo Switch February 2018
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil 0, 1, 4 for Nintendo Switch; Set to Release May 21
- Monster Hunter: World’s Mega Man crossover event starts Friday
- Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Announced for Nintendo Switch; New Trailer Debuts