Tencent’s 5v5 fantasy MOBA Arena of Valor has charged into the North American mobile scene with magical swords a-blazing. Already a cultural phenomenon in its native China, Arena of Valor underwent a name change from Strike of Kings (the global version of Honor of Kings) before crossing the Pacific to US audiences, and has also been fitted with a custom user interface and comprehensive tutorial to encourage newcomers into exhilarating rounds of PvP action.
A spokesperson for Tencent said the company was “introducing the best gaming experience” a AAA mobile title could provide, an experience which has already captured the attention of 200 million players in China. Prioritising fast matchmaking and intense 10 minute matches, players are free to team up with allies from across the globe and indulge in a classic eSport that’s powered by an ever increasing line up of champions.
- Pre-Registration For Tencent’s MOBA Arena of Valor Now Open
- Tencent Announces Arena of Valor World Cup; Major Cash Prizes Revealed
- Tencent Deploys First New Year Patch for Arena of Valor
- PUBG Will Be Getting A Mobile Version
- PUBG Xbox One Will Take Up 30GB Of Space