For those who love the post-apocalyptic stories from the mind of Dmitry Glukhovsky publisher, Deep Silver has announced that there will be a new Metro RPG. Dubbed Metro Exodus, the FPS will release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One fall 2018. Alongside the news, developer 4A games released a new trailer showcasing the next part of the story in the Metro series.
Judging from the trailer, it looks like it’s going to be an absolutely beautiful experience, combined elements of stealth-action alongside horror themes in the post-apocalyptic world of Russia.
Here’s what you can expect from the title.
· Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
· Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
· A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
· Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
· Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
· The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
- Metro Exodus Script Is Larger Than Last Light And 2033 Combined
- Metro Exodus Script Longer Than Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light and All the DLC Combined; Dev Discusses Impact of Player Choices
- Daily Deal: Mad Max Is 66% Off On Steam
- 4A Games Reveals Tons of News for Metro Exodus Monsters, Factions and Hazards
- Daily Deal: Mad Max Is Only $4.99 On Gemly