4A Games and Deep Silver’s Metro Exodus PC version received a patch earlier this month addressing RTX and DLSS issues, and another one just dropped.
The latest PC update brings the game’s version number to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 for Epic Store and Steam users respectively. The update’s highlights are fixing the reported issues while saving, improving performance of integrated video cards, and improving the in-game input responsiveness. The latter comes after a number of players complain there is a slight delay between their input commands and when they are actually executed in-game. Not only that, the update performs the usual stability improvements and general bug fixes.
Metro Exodus PC patch February 26
•Epic build (verify in-game from Main Menu Options or Pause menu) – 188.8.131.52
•Epic Store/exe version – 0.1.0.13
•Steam build (verify in-game from Main Menu Options or Pause menu) – 184.108.40.206
•Steam Store/exe version – 3586168
•General Stability improvements
•Improved performance for integrated video cards
•General input responsiveness improvements
•Fixed various issues with general saving system
•Fixed other general issues
Metro Exodus is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
[Source: 4A Games]
- Metro Exodus PC Update Optimizes Lower-End PCs, RTX Fixes, and General Stability Fixes
- Valve says Epic exclusivity for Metro Exodus “is unfair to Steam customers”
- Boxed copies of Metro Exodus have Epic Games stickers on top of the Steam logo
- The Metro Exodus Steam page is getting bombed… with positive reviews
- Metro Exodus publisher deactivates stolen Steam keys