Microsoft has announced another Free Play Days weekend for Xbox One users. This time around gamers can step into the octagon and test run EA’s latest iteration of the UFC franchise, UFC 3.
If you’re a fan of UFC, the latest entry in the series is worth a shot, as EA is continually perfecting the gameplay for the cage-fighting simulator. Not only does the game look great, but some new gameplay mechanics also help boost the game’s replayability and fun factor. When the game release, we released our Before You Buy video on the game, check it out if you want to learn even more about the game.
Similar to other Free Play Days, all the achievements, unlocks, and story progression you make in the free title will carry over if you decide to buy the game. And the best time to buy the game is during its free play weekend, as the specific title is usually on sale; just like UFC 3 is this weekend:
EA Sports UFC 3
Enter the octagon with the most revolutionary MMA fighting game on the planet in EA Sports UFC 3. Carve your path to becoming the greatest in the G.O.A.T. Career mode, where you’ll make choices on how you train, build fight hype and create bitter rivalries to capture the world’s attention. Powered by Real Player Motion gameplay technology, you’ll feel the fight like never before.
The Free Play Days event begins Thursday, February 28 at 12:01 a.m. PT and runs through to Sunday, March 3 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
With Microsoft announcing their Free Play Days for this weekend, are you planning to give UFC 3 a try? Let us know in the comments below!
- Microsoft Announces Mortal Kombat X Free Play Weekend, Download the Fighting Title Now
- Microsoft Announces New Free Play Days for Both Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 for This Weekend
- Microsoft Announces 3 New Free Play Titles for This Weekend; NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, MX vs ATV All Out, and Vigor Headline
- Gears of War 4 Free to Play This Weekend for Gold Members
- EA Sports UFC 3 Impressions – Knockout Anyone Who Dares to Stand in Your Way