Microsoft has announced a new title for their Free Play Days weekend and this time around players will be treated with an amazing fighting title.
Yes, you guessed it, the free play days title for this weekend, March 7th through March 10th, will be Nether Realm’s awesome and brutal fighting title Mortal Kombat X. Microsoft is adding this new title presumably to hype gamers up for the upcoming installment in the franchise, Mortal Komabt 11. If you’re looking for something new to play this might be your best bet especially since its free.
The Free Play Days event begins Thursday, March 7 at 12:01 a.m. PT and runs through to Sunday, March 10 at 11:59 p.m. PT. You can find and install the game here.
Mortal Kombat X
Get ready for the highly anticipated launch of Mortal Kombat 11 with a free weekend of Mortal Kombat X. Play through the cinematic story mode, and practice your finishing moves with new and iconic fighters. Once you’ve perfected your skills, pre-order Mortal Kombat 11 to get Beta access on March 28 and playable character – Shao Kahn.
Similar to other Free Play Days, all the achievements, unlocks, and story progression you make in the free title will carry over if you decide to buy the game. And the best time to buy the game is during its free play weekend, as the specific title is usually on sale; just like Mortal Kombat X is.
What are you playing this weekend? Thinking about downloading Mortal Kombat X? Let us know in the comments below!
- Mortal Kombat 11 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Mortal Kombat 11 Showcase Roundup: Everything That Was Announced
- Mortal Kombat 11 Releases Shao Kahn Gameplay Trailer; Showcases Move Set, Fatality, and More
- Mortal Kombat 11 Launch Trailer Released, Brings Back Original Theme With Nostalgic Feels
- Nintendo Switch Mortal Kombat 11 Gameplay Trailer Showcases the Game in Action on the Hybrid Console