Microsoft has announced that a new Xbox One X bundle is set to launch this November alongside the highly anticipated Fallout 76.
The bundle will include the new Xbox One X Robot White console, a white Xbox controller, and a copy of Fallout 76 for $499. The bundle will ship worldwide on November 18, 2018 and is available to pre-order from either the Microsoft store or GameStop. Gamers who do decide to jump on this bundle will also get early access into the Break-It Early Test Application (B.E.T.A.), where players will be able to experience the game before its official release.
Microsoft wasn’t done though, they also announced a brand new White Xbox Elite controller. Check out the new video down below:
The Xbox Elite controller is a fully customizable controller that allows gamers the ability to change the d-pad, the length of the twin-sticks, and even the bumpers. The controller is available to pre-order on either the Microsoft store or GameStop with the standard retail price of $149. The controller will ship on October 16, 2018.
Lastly, Microsoft announced the new Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 headset. Following the same path as the two other items, the headset comes decked out with an all-white look. The Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp is available for pre-order exclusively on the Microsoft store for $249. The item will ship out on September 16, 2018 in the United States, while Europe has to wait until October 8, 2018.
What do you think about the new Xbox One X bundle? Will you be picking it up? How about the new robot white elite controller? Let us know in the comments below!
- The new Microsoft Xbox Elite Controller is all about that Stormtrooper-chic… and I’ve got to have it
- Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PlayStation 4 Console Announced; Pre-Orders Now Live
- It looks like Fallout 76 is available for pre-order in the Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Announces Special Offers for Xbox Bundles This Holiday Season
- Nintendo Announces Diablo Eternal Collection Bundle for Nintendo Switch, Announcement Trailer Released