Microsoft has taken to the Xbox Wire to update fans on the first wave of Black Friday deals for their Xbox products.
The early look at sales is pretty good as players will be treated to a slew of sales ranging from controllers, recently released games, and Xbox One platforms. The full list of sales will be debuting on a live stream on Mixer on Thursday, November 14 at 12:00 p.m. PT. However, for now we got a sneak peek at what we can expect.
First off is 50% discount on the critically acclaimed title Sea of Thieves. This is followed up with a $20 discount for some of their most epic controlelr — Night Ops Camo Special Edition, Sport Blue Special Edition, Gears 5 Kait Diaz Limited Edition.
Deals are valid starting on November 24 and run through December 2, 2019. As Microsoft states, Black Friday kicks off even earlier for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold members, with Early Access beginning on November 21. Make sure to tune back to Gameranx on November 14th, as we will be breaking down the full set of sales for Microsoft.
In related news, retailer store Kohls recently detailed their Black Friday 2019 deals and its pretty good. There;s a ton of great deals, and one of the biggest sellers for Kohls is that all of its sales will be available online. So there’s no need to rush out after you just ate to try and snag some of the best deals of the year. Some of the best deals of Kohls include:
- PlayStation 4 Slim 1 TB – Fortnite Bundle $199.99 W/ $60 Kohl’s Cash
- Xbox One S 1 TB – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bundle $199.99 W/ $60 Kohl’s Cash
- Nintendo Switch W/ Carrying Case & Controller Charging Dock $319.99 W/ $90 Kohl’s Cash
Check out the full article, showcasing the full sales for Black Friday 2019 right here!
Black Friday 2019 is set for Friday, November 29. More deals from other retailers such as Walmart, Target, and Best Buy will be going live in the next couple of weeks so make sure to keep your eyes peeled on Gameranx as we will bring you the latest news for the epic holiday!
Are you excited for this year’s Black Friday? What do you want to snag this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- Ubisoft Details 2019 Black Friday Deals
- Sony Unveils Black Friday 2019 Deals, Includes Price Cuts on Exclusives, Controllers, and Hardware
- Target Unveils Black Friday 2019 Deals
- TGA 2019: Microsoft’s Newest Console Officially Unveiled
- Rainbow Six Siege for $8 and The Division 2 for $21? It’s not even Black Friday yet…