Put away the gift cards and chocolates – we all know what we’d really like for our special days, videogames. Unfortunately, I’ve you’ve been playing games on PC or Xbox One the Microsoft store hasn’t all the videogames on the library to be digitally gifted.
Now Microsoft has worked out all the bugs and kinks. Gamers will be able to send any game from the store to a recipient of thier choice. Head over to the store on their platform of choice, or the Microsoft Website and find that special game, choose to “Buy as Gift” and send it to an email address, or to a gamertag from console.
- Head over to the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, your Xbox One, or online, navigate to the product that you would like to purchase, select Buy as Gift, and enter the email address of the gift recipient. On Xbox One, you can choose a Gamertag from your list of Xbox Live friends.
- The gift recipient will receive a code for their product along with instructions on how to redeem the code. On Xbox One, gift recipients will receive a system message with a clickable redemption button.
- Gift purchasers can only buy two discounted products – and a total of 10 discounted products – every 14 days. There are no limits for gift purchases made at full price.
- Gifting of Xbox 360 and Xbox original games, pre-orders, free products, and consumable downloadable game content such as virtual currency is not allowed.
What will you be gifting?
- You Can Now Gift Xbox One Games
- Gifting is coming to Fortnite this patch – here’s how it works
- Fortnite is getting a gifting system for cosmetics and dances
- Firefox Send — Free Encrypted File Transfer Service Now Available For All
- MailSploit — Email Spoofing Flaw Affects Over 30 Popular Email Clients