Microsoft has just updated its scheduling for this year’s E3 conference – and it seems that this year will be a little bit different to the previous years. The Xbox presser, which will kick off on June 10 at 1 PM PDT, is said to be a two-hour long event. This is in comparison to previous year’s 90 minute long events.
“Here at Xbox, we’re hard at work getting ready for the big show. We’ll be kicking things off with our annual Xbox E3 2018 Briefing, which you can watch live beginning on Sunday, June 10 at 1 p.m. PDT”, Microsoft wrote last month. “During the briefing, you’ll have a chance to check out everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2018 and beyond. You can watch the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing live beginning at 1 p.m. PDT on Sunday, June 10 on the official Xbox Mixer Channel or on the Mixer app for Xbox One and Windows 10.”
This is going to be pretty exciting for Xbox gamers as it seems that Microsoft will have a considerable amount of extra content to show off to stakeholders.
Thoughts? Let us know in the comments below.
- Microsoft E3 2018 Plans Revealed; “A New Battle Royale Experience” Teased
- Microsoft’s E3 This Year Will Be 100 Minutes Long
- Major Nelson Hypes Up XO 18 Event With New Details
- Microsoft Reveal Their Gamescom 2018 Activities; No Press Conference Planned
- Microsoft Won’t Be Holding A Press Conferences At Gamescom This Year