Microsoft has announced their Free Play Days titles for this weekend and Xbox users will definitely not want to miss out this weekend.
Beginning on Thursday, May 7 at 12:01 a.m. PDT until Sunday, May 10 at 11:59 p.m. PDT users will be able to download Saints Row IV: Re-elected, Dragonball FighterZ, and PUBG for free. If you enjoyed what you played over the trial weekend and want to continue the fun, Microsoft has noted that all the games will be available to purchase at a discounted price.
Check out down below:
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Microsoft is currently offering Xbox Game Pass for $1. The service offers an instant library of games, including the most recent addition, Red Dead Redemption 2. So in other words, players who sign up with this deal can play the critically acclaimed Red Dead Redemption 2 for $1.
In related news, Microsoft had a big week in terms of showing off their upcoming Xbox Series X console. At the Xbox 20/20 event, the company premiered the upcoming console’s very first look at gameplay and it definitely didn’t disappoint. With the announcement of new IP titles like Second Extinction and The Medium, it was hard to not be excited after the event.
What are your thoughts on this free weekend? Let us know in the comments down below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news releasing.
Source: Xbox Wire
- Play Madden 20, Bleeding Edge, and More for Free This Weekend During Microsoft’s Free Play Days
- May 2020 Xbox One’s Games With Gold Titles Revealed
- Tekken 7, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and Risk of Rain 2 Highlight Microsoft’s Latest Free Play Days
- Microsoft Reveals Latest Free Play Days Titles
- F1 2019 and Warhammer: Chaosbane Highlight Microsoft’s Latest Free Play Days