As promised by developer San Diego Studio, a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming baseball title, MLB The Show 19 was officially released.
The new trailer showcases the latest entry in the series in action. We also get a good look at some of the new features the developers plan to bring to the latest title.
Check out the new gameplay trailer for MLB The Show 19 down below:
In addition to the new gameplay trailer, Ramone Russell
2019 Twitch Stream Schedule
One of the activities the development team looks forward to every year are the Twitchlivestreams. It’s a great opportunity for us to show our faithful fans what we’ve been working on to makes this year’s game the best ever. This year we have seven pre-launch streams packed with content running the gamut of our feature set. These include two brand new modes “March To October” and “Moments”.
MLB The Show 19 arrives exclusively on PlayStation 4 consoles on March 26. Are you excited for the upcoming Baseball title? Let us know in the comments below!
- MLB The Show 19 Finds it Official Cover Art With Bryce Harper Choosing Philadelphia Phillies as His Next Team
- TwitchCon 2019 Returns To San Diego Convention Center With Fifth Annual Event
- PlayStation Released Four New Trailers Showcasing the New Moments Gameplay Mode
- New MLB The Show 19 Trailer is all About Bartolo Colon
- PlayStation Exclusive MLB The Show Series Will Release on Additional Consoles Starting 2021