Trine fans rejoice as the new entry in the series look very promising; from the gameplay to the actual story of the game. Trine 4 will have players teaming up with three iconic heroes — Amadeus the Wizard, Zoya the Thief, and Pontius the Knight, to bring back a Prince to the Astral Academy.
Check out the new announcement trailer down below:
Jordan Vincent went into a little more detail about what players can expect from the story side of things in Trine 4, check it out down below:
In Trine 4, you’ll be rejoining our three iconic heroes — Amadeus the Wizard, Zoya the Thief, and Pontius the Knight — for a brand-new story as they embark on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes.
Our three heroes have been tasked with returning the wayward Prince Selius to the Astral Academy. If you’re a fan of Frozenbyte’s other work, you may be familiar with this forlorn prince from his appearance in the co-operative blast’em up Nine Parchments.
Trine 4 is set to release this Fall for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited about the latest entry in the series? Let us know in the comments below!
- Frozenbyte returns to 2D puzzling with Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
- We May See A Prince of Persia Revival
- Has-Been Heroes Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Platinum Games’ Newest Title, Astral Chain Exclusive to Nintendo Switch, Set to Release August 30
- Ubisoft is “fighting for resources” on Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia