The HD Rumble allows players to roll the dice, and the all-important multiplayer can support up to six players either online or offline. There are also 3 3D boards to select from, Classic City, Amusement Park, and Haunted, as you progress through the title you’ll gain unlock tokens which you can spend to evolve each city.
You’ll be able to customize your game with six official House Rules chosen by MONOPOLY.
There is also an interesting feature called Action cards which switch up the gameplay slightly eg. make players move faster, get extra money, and more.
Interested in picking up Monopoly for the Switch? Head on over to the e-Shop and download it, here.
In other Switch news, there may be a slight chance that we see LawBreakers on Nintendo’s hybrid console.
In an Interview with Gamespot, Bleszinski praised Nintendo’s console and said if Boss Key were to make a Switch edition, the studio make the best use of the system’s unique qualities. That being said, it may never happen.
- There Will Be No Switch Discounts This Holiday Season
- Nintendo Has Started Selling Switch Consles Without Docking Station
- Portal Knights Releases November 23rd For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Direct: Ōkami HD Nintendo Switch Announced
- LawBreakers On Nintendo’s Switch Could Happen – But Unlikely