Following the update 1.03 which dropped earlier this week, Capcom has just launched a new update for their open-world adventure title, Monster Hunter World. Coming in at 930mb, the update is pretty small in size and doesn’t do much to the title, it only fixes a couple bugs related to “The Encroaching Anjanath” mission and Elderseal values, as well as fixing a couple of minor bugs.
Monster Hunter World update 1.04 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where, in rare cases, the assignment “The Encroaching Anjanath” would not appear on the quest board during online play.
- Made some readjustments to how Elderseal values are calculated.
- The update will also include various minor bug fixes.
If you haven’t logged in since last week, Capcom gave fans issued out free ‘Celebration Item Packs’. Inside the pack, players would’ve received five items of which will help you with their questing. Monster Hunter World has been hit with massive success since it’s recent launch, even managing to sell around 2 million copies in Japan (a country already dominated by mobile gaming).
Critically, the game has also been performing extraordinarily, with Metacritic ratings reaching 91 for publications and 81 for users.
Monster Hunter World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Monster Hunter World Players Get A Free Celebration Pack
- ‘Monster Hunter World’ Ships 5 Million Copies In Just 3 Days
- Monster Hunter: World is already one of Steam’s top ten biggest games – ever
- Monster Hunter World Update 1.06 Improves Matchmaking on Xbox One, Fixes Squad Invite Issues and More
- Character Reset Could Be Coming To Monster Hunter World