Monster Hunter: World update 3.02 mainly addresses three issues, a problem within the Kulve Taroth Siege quest line, the great sword Wyvern Ignition “Impact’s” attack value issue and a few bugs concerning data collection with the First Wyverian.
Here is the update’s patch notes and details:
Kulve Taroth Quest Line:
- Fixed a bug where the Kulve Taroth Siege quest line would not progress correctly under certain conditions (specifically: if you speak to the Admiral out in the field when participating in another player’s instance of the “A Wound and a Thirst” or similar quests, after having collected Kulve Taroth traces but BEFORE having spoken to him separately in Astera). Players who have encountered this bug already can return to Astera and speak with the Admiral, triggering the council scene, after which the Kulve Taroth Siege will become available.Great Sword Wyvern Ignition “Impact”:
- Fixed a bug where the great sword Wyvern Ignition “Impact” saw its fire elemental attack value unintentionally reduced to 240. The value has been reset to 510. The armor skill “Free Element/Ammo Up” is still a requirement for unlocking the fire elemental attack of this weapon.First Wyverian Statistics:
- Fixed some bugs in the data collection for the statistical summaries given to you by speaking to the First Wyverian (weapon usage, number of monsters slain, etc.). Data will be progressively reset starting on April 26. For the duration, the First Wyverian will not give out any statistical information, but this should not affect gameplay in any other way. Please note that the statistical data may be low in accuracy for a short time after the process has finished.
Monster Hunter: World update 3.02 is live on all platforms.
- Monster Hunter World 4.0 Update Allows Players to Investigate Tempered Monsters and Fixes Numerous Bugs
- Monster Hunter World Update 5.00 Features a Ton of Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Monster Hunter: World Will Have A Limited Horizon Zero Dawn Quest
- Observe Balreth’s Attack Finding the portal at the end of quest.
- Monster Hunter World Gets A New Update; Changes Flashpods And Adds Menu Utility