Monster Hunter: World is set to release tomorrow, and what more fitting way to push an open-world hunting title, than a collaboration with a game that’s just as dead set on taking down giant monstrosities?
Available with the Day one patch, Players will be able to embark on a limited set of quests inspired by Guerilla Games’ Horizon Zero Dawn.
The first quest is called ‘Wild Teachings’ and it tasks players with taking down eight Barnos monsters. You’ll need to be level HR6 or higher as it’s a five-star quest. As a reward for completing the quest, players will get items allowing them to craft a Palico weapon called “Machine Beast Neko Grinder”. Players will also receive a neat armor set allowing you to play as Alloy.
Following this quest, there is a second mission, but we don’t have any specifics about it just yet.
The missions are also limited, but we don’t have an end date as of yet so make sure you hop into them as soon as possible!
Monster Hunter World is due for release on PS4 and Xbox One on January 26. There will be a PC release later this year.
- Monster Hunter: World’s Mega Man crossover event starts Friday
- Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.52 Fixes Various Bugs and Allows Players to Purchase Frozen Wilds from Main Menu
- Monster Hunter: World Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Monster Hunter World PC Release Planned Autumn 2018
- Here is Why Capcom Delayed Monster Hunter World’s PC Version