The Montreal International Games Summit (MIGS) is but a hop, skip and a jump away from its 14th annual celebration of video games. MIGS distinguishes itself from other events by offering attendees the chance to engage in classes and one-on-one coaching with gaming industry experts, and of course, there’ll be an expo floor bursting with games from the AAA and indie realms.
In Aftercharge, expect to renounce your humanity for the high-octane life of an invisible robot. Your life is now a series of tactical skirmishes against an OP security squad, but fortunately for you, there’s zero cooldown on abilities and you can instantly revive teammates. Sounds pretty heavenly, indeed.
On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, Light Fall urges you to explore the ancient but perilous world of Umbra. Using a magical box called the Shadow Core, you can bend gravity to your will and surf the night skies, peeking inside every nook and cranny for a glimpse into how an imminent threat might be stopped.
Last but not least, Quebec City based team Sabotage Studios will be present at the Indie Zone but is big on harnessing the element of surprise to maximal effect. It’s keeping any details on its debut game secret, so only attendees will know what it is. However, we do know Sabotage aims for retro experiences with a modern twist and will shed more light on this mysterious project in January 2018.
Those interested in attending MIGS can purchase tickets here.
- All Walls Must Fall Receives New Gameplay Trailer Plus Special Discount
- Ex Bungie Dev Reveals Opinion on Micro-Transactions; If You Don’t Like Them, Don’t Buy Them
- ‘Human: Fall Flat’ Is Coming To PS4 And Xbox One
- Projection: First Light Brings Enlightened Puzzle-Platforming to Consoles
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 27 November – 5th December; Features Seasons After Fall And Earthlock