In hand drawn visual novel The Mind’s Eclipse, celeb scientist Jonathan Campbell wakes up in a private research station where everything’s fallen into ruin. Once a thriving utopia, the CORE of 2352 is an uncoloured shadow of what it used to be, and within its gloomy corridors Jonathan needs to collect logs and fragmented journal pieces to make sense of everything.
A mysterious companion, L, is there to assist him achieve his goals, from locating missing family members to finally unravelling the secret of the CORE. Each screen presents an opportunity for interactive exploration. However, complicating Jonathan’s journey is a cast of morally ambiguous characters who may or may not be invested in his success.
The idea for The Mind’s Eclipse‘s story came to Mind’s Eclipse Interactive director Donald Campbell during a solo road trip and evolved into a narrative-driven adventure steeped in puzzles and sci-fi intrigue.
Interested players can try out a demo of The Mind’s Eclipse here.
- Get Your Daily Dose of Immortality With The Mind’s Eclipse
- Industry Veteran Roy Campbell Joins Bethesda as New UK Managing Director
- VAMPYR Set To Release June 5th
- Horizon Zero Dawn Has Sold 7.6 Million Units Worldwide
- God of War Director Compares Combat Mechanics to Football Games; Discusses Connection Between Kratos and Player