Mortal Kombat is a staple franchise when it comes to the fighting genre. A series that spans decades has tossed out the most recent installment out into the market known as Mortal Kombat 11. Within this game, players embark on a new story campaign along with a slew of game modes to compete in. If you have yet to try the game out and uncertain if it’s for you then you’re in luck. A free weekend of gameplay is coming soon where players can try out the title before opting to purchase it.
Announced through the official Mortal Kombat Twitter account, we know that this weekend players will get access to a free weekend of Mortal Kombat 11. While you get access to several areas in Mortal Kombat 11 to enjoy, there are some limitations. Players will get access to the first two chapters of the story mode, online 1v1 with base roster, The Krypt, Fatality Training, Towers of Time along with access to Terminator, Nightwolf and Shang Tsung.
In other Mortal Kombat news, it seems that the production has started filming for the upcoming movie adaptation. If you rather keep with the video games, Mortal Kombat 11 is available on the PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and will eventually release on Google Stadia. If you want to hear our thoughts on the game, then we suggest checking out our Before You Buy episode upload above.
- NeatherRealm Studios Announces Mortal Kombat 11 Free Weekend Ahead of Final Kombat Tournament
- Terminator May Hit Mortal Kombat 11 But Arnold Schwarzenegger Won’t
- NetherRealm Studios Debut Sindel’s Mortal Kombat 11 Gameplay, Watch Here
- Mortal Kombat 4 returns to PC – and it’s DRM-free
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Joker DLC Reveal Set for Tomorrow, January 16th