Travelling in a luxury time ship from the Victorian era might sound pretty splendid, but sipping earl grey and embarking on scotch pie binges can get rather boring I’m afraid. That’s why Blazing Griffin is channeling James Moriarty in Murderous Pursuits, a devillishly good looking assassination adventure in which cunning and camouflage are your best friends. Your aim is to silently slaughter your targets without revealing your identity. The one catch is, they’ll be plotting your doom at the same time.
Flip the tables by slipping into disguises and blending into the crowd, or take a more roguish approach with flash bombs and well-placed bullets. In this survival of the stealthiest mystery, you can go solo and take down sinister AI, or team up with a friend for co-op subterfuge.
Murderous Pursuits launches its shadowy campaign on April 26 exclusively for PC. Those interested in getting involved with the beta should either follow Murderous Pursuits on Twitter or sign up for mail updates.
- Victorian Themed Assassination Party ‘Murderous Pursuits’ Launches in March
- Oneiric Puzzle Game ‘Solo’ Now Available
- Outlast Franchise Sells 15 Million Copies; Red Barrels Teases Next Game
- Ark: Survival Evolved Passes 12 Million Players; Xbox One and PC Crossplay Announced
- (Unpatched) Adobe Flash Player Zero-Day Exploit Spotted in the Wild