Wandersong is an upcoming music-inspired platformer, coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018.
The game’s audio and sound is being created with the help of A Shell in the Pit, the team responsible for the audio present in Rogue Legacy, Smarter Every Day, Parkitect, Night in the Woods and more. Wandersong puts you in the shoes of a “silly bard” as you try and unravel the mysteries surrounding the Earthsong, the universe’s only hope of survival from its imminent end. Players get to meet a diverse cast of characters, and everything can be interacted with by using sound and music. Here is a brief description of the game as well as its content:
Dumb & Fat Games’ Wandersong is a side-scrolling, musical adventure where you use singing to save the world! Play as a silly bard who embarks on a globe-trotting journey to learn about the mysterious Earthsong, said to be able to prevent the universe’s imminent end. Along the way, there’s a huge cast of characters to meet, puzzles to solve, and songs to sing!
With its rainbow paper cutout visuals, 10+ hours of adventure, and sprawling soundtrack by audio experts A Shell in the Pit (Rogue Legacy, Night in the Woods), there’s a lot to love. Humble Bundle is excited to present Wandersong on Nintendo Switch for the Americas and Europe in 2018!
Wandersong releases for Nintendo Switch and PC in early 2018. Make sure to check out the game’s colourful trailer below.
- Off-Beat Adventure Night in the Woods Confirmed for Smartphones
- Bayonetta 1 and 2 To Both Run At 720p/60FPS On Nintendo Switch
- ‘Mario Kart 8’ Reportedly Coming To Nintendo Switch With Tons Of New Content
- SteelSeries Introduces Nintendo Switch Optimised Arctis 3 Bluetooth Headset
- Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time Is Getting an Open-World RPG Title; Releases on Consoles and PC in 2018