THQ Nordic and Rainbow officially announced MX vs. ATV All Out.
MX vs. ATV All Out is a racing title, featuring “MX bikes, ATVs and UTVs.” The studio revealed the game’s pre-order bonus, available at selected retailers, includes exclusive gear, parts, vehicles, and vehicle upgrades. The game features two-player split-screen modes as well as 16-player online races.
In MX vs. ATV All Out, players start out on their own, private compound where they earn valuable upgrades while honing their racing skills – upgrades include gear, parts, MX bikes, ATVs and UTVs! Players can choose to explore massive open-world environments or compete in Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, and Tag events on all the biggest tracks with many top pro riders from around the world. All of this plus an insane stunt system in freestyle mode, two-player split-screen, and 16-players competing online.
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
- Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Your own private compound that you can turn into a show room for all of your customized vehicles!
- Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
- Rider style! Choose gear from numerous companies or compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world!
MX vs. ATV All Out releases on March 27 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Make sure to check out the announcement trailer below.
- Daily Deal: Rocket League Is Only $10 On Green Man Gaming
- Divinity Original: Sin 2 Sells 1 Million Copies Worldwide
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Sells 650,000 Copies in 18 Days
- Switchblade Closed Beta Sign Ups Launch
- Shadow of War Update 1.07 Adds Online Fight Pits