Bandai Namco has announced today that the widely popular anime — My Hero Academia — will be joining the highly anticipated fighting title, Jump Force.
Today the developers announced that Izuku Midoriya also known as Deku, will be joining the already stacked roster! This is super exciting news for My Hero Academia fans! Similar to the reveal of Asta from Black Clover, Bandai only showcased some screenshots of the hero, a gameplay trailer should follow soon enough.
Check out the official announcement and some screenshots down below:
Like I mentioned before, the roster is already stacked with characters from all sorts of great anime like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, and so many more. Last week, Bandai announced that Asta from Black Clover will be heading to the game as well. To learn more about Asta, click here!
Jump Force is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on February 15. Are you excited for the upcoming fighting title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Jump Force Story Trailer Released, Showcases Why All These Iconic Characters Link Up
- New Jump Force Trailer Showcases Deku and Asta in Gameplay Action, Watch Here
- Bandai Namco Announces Latest Hero to Join Jump Force, My Hero Academia’s Number One Hero All Might
- Black Clover Character Asta Joins Jump Force Roster
- Jump Force Adds Three New Characters from Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Bleach