With games like Killer Instinct and Divekick up its sleeve, it’s evident Iron Galaxy has a fondness for combat. But seeing that manifest in an adventure game like Extinction casts a different impression altogether.
The latest gameplay trailer focuses on David and Goliath style battles, propped against a fantastic, semi-open world rippling with interactivity. Every object is a potential combat zone; rooftops, buildings, even the very backs of enemies. Every kill requires strategy, cunning, and ingenuity, because unfiltered power can’t take down Extinction’s adversaries, only decapitation can.
In Extinction, you become Avil, the last Sentinel entrusted with saving humanity from menacing packs of ogres—the Ravenii. To defeat them, you’ll need to help Avil deliver a shattering rune strike. Then and only then will they return to the dust from whence they came.
Extinction is expected to release in Q1 2018 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. There is a possibility we’ll be seeing a Nintendo Switch version.
- Extinction’s Prehistoric Escapades Out Now on PC & Consoles
- Destiny 2: New Trailer, Official Release Date Revealed
- Fight an evil Groot in ex-Bioware devs’ new RPG Breach
- Top 10 BEST Upcoming Games [2018-2019] Cinematic Trailers
- TOP 10 NEW Upcoming Games of April 2018 | PS4 Xbox One PC