If you reside in North America you may have seen that you get an extra game in library of free downloaded games for the month of January. Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness for the PS4 was launched alongside the rest of the lineup on Tuesday.
The current lineup for PS+ for PS4 games includes StarBlood Arena (PSVR), Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Uncanny Valley, Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness and Batman – The TellTale Series. This makes it a tasty total of 5 games for the PS4 users, which reduces to just 4 for rest of the PS+ regions.
Psycho-Pass is a detective story driven game, which judging by the ratings, seems like something worth giving a shot. Check out the game’s excerpt below:
2112, Tokyo. Decide the fates of Nadeshiko Kugatachi and Takuma Tsurugi, two new detectives assigned to Division 1. Every decision has its own repercussion, victims can become criminals, and the story may end quicker than expected.
In a world where roles are filled by those who are capable, will there be a spot for you?
- Sony Has Revealed March’s PlayStation Plus Lineup
- Psyonix Adds Fortnite Inspired Battle Pass, Rocket Pass to Rocket League; Will Have Free and Premium Tiers
- There are no plans to add Shadow of the Tomb Raider to Game Pass at the moment
- Here Are Your Free Ps Plus Games For September 2018
- All Microsoft Studios Games Will Be Part Of Xbox Game Pass – Including Brand New Ones